1.- Identity of the person in charge of the File
The information provided by the USER through any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be included in one or several files under the responsibility of Equisalud, S.L.U. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), with address at Polígono Areta, Mutiloa Bidea Street, 2A, Huarte (Pamplona), 21620 Navarra.
2.- Purpose of the treatment
THE COMPANY will treat the information provided by the USER with different purposes, depending on the way of collecting the data:
• Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER.
• Provide the services requested by the USER.
• Manage, administer, lend, expand and improve the services to which the USER had decided to subscribe or register.
• Adapt these services to improve their quality facing the USER.
• Design new services related to the previous ones.
• Conduct statistical studies to design improvements in the services provided.
• Send information required by the USER.
• Send information on modifications in the products or services contracted by the USER.
• Send information about new products or services from the health sector, and other related sectors, that may be of interest to you by any means, including electronic means, even when the relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER ends.
The USER consents to the processing of their data for the purposes described, without prejudice to the right to revoke such consent through an email to the address email@example.com, identifying as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying your request, or in your case, through the marking of the box provided for that purpose in the form itself.
3.- Recipients of the information
The data that the USER has provided to THE COMPANY will be communicated to the Vivo Sano Foundation and the Foundation for Geoenvironmental Health with the same purposes, both domiciled at Corazón de María, 80, 28002 Madrid. The data that the USER has provided to THE COMPANY will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
• The assignment is authorized by law.
• The treatment responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of such treatment with files of third parties, such as banking entities for the billing of contracted products or services or companies of courier for the shipment of the contracted products.
• The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Accounts, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them.
4.- Mandatory or optional nature of the requested information
The mandatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself. The refusal to provide such information will prevent the effective use of the service requested by the USER.
5.- Exercise of rights
The USER may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying his request.
The USER may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by ordinary mail to the address Aregon Polygon, Mutiloa Bidea Street, H, 2A, Huarte (Pamplona), 31620, Navarra, identifying themselves as USER of the WEBSITE, providing a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document and specifying your request.
6.- Commitments of the USER
The USER guarantees that he is over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The USER undertakes to inform THE COMPANY of any modification suffered by the information provided through an email to the address email@example.com, identifying itself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that must be modified.
Likewise, the USER undertakes to keep the keys and identification codes secret and to inform THE COMPANY as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access. As long as this communication does not occur, THE COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
7.- Third party data provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, it guarantees that they have previously informed the affected parties and obtained their consent for the communication of their data to THE COMPANY.
The USER guarantees that those affected are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
THE COMPANY will contrast the consent of those affected through a first electronic mail or with non-commercial content in which the verification of the consent granted in his name by the USER will be requested. In case of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, he must answer for the consequences of said breach.
9.- Security measures THE COMPANY has adopted technical measures and necessary organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from of human action or the physical or natural environment. However, the USER must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.